Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Johnson Family

Alright, alright, after about the 5th blog link I've received I finally decided to jump on the wagon and do one myself. It's not such a bad idea, I suppose, since our familly is so darn spread out.

Our summer has been quite busy so far. We started things out with a trip out to Nana's (my mom's) house. Conner and I joined Shawn in Orlando for a week (he had a conference) and we hit Disney. Conner is a big fan of the princesses so he caught up with a few he didn't get a chance to meet last year. After finally returning home we then went out to central PA for a week to see Shawn's family and our good friends from college. Conner and Grady got to spend some time with their cousins from NC...it's always a wild time when all the kids get together! We had a couple of weeks "off" and then the boys and I were in the air again, this time to Kansas City, MO to visit our old next door neighbors. What a great time we had! Oh how I miss them. Now we're home again for a few weeks. I'm going to drive down to Pawley's in August to see my sister and her husband. Grady has not yet been down to SC so I figured it's about time. Thank goodness the boys are such good travelers!

It's finally cooled off up here so I suppose we should get outside and enjoy it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Wieder said...

yay. i am so glad to see some pics of you and the kids. it really is such a neat way of keeping up with everyone. i am excited to hear that you are coming to pawleys for a visit. we should hook up at the beach for a day or two, or three! can't wait to see you. julie

11:15 AM  
Blogger Robyn J said...

It seems a bit much......like one of those inserts in the x-mas cards that gives a review of the entire year...you know, the ones that we all roll our eyes at

9:40 PM  
Blogger Robyn J said...

cute, hon...real cute

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home