Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Start Spreading The News!

Dum, Dum, give me gum gum.

It's not a trip to New York without a visit to Toys R Us in Times Square.


Gotta love public transportation these days!


Yankees 12, Seattle 4...I think. OK, I know they won.


The whole fam damily after the game.


Boy, do our kids get around or what?? I'm pretty certain that I didn't leave the state of Pennsylvania more than a handful of times before I got into middle school. Oh well, we enjoy traveling as a family.

We had a great time in New York. The weather was beautiful for the Yankees game, the boys got to see Dum Dum, and we got to catch up with some old friends. One of our former students from Fox Chapel Presby Youth Group just finished up her pre med program at Columbia so she came to our hotel for breakfast. Then later that afternoon, we met up with a girl - woman - I used to babysit, in Central Park, for some dogs and catching up. Wow...I was gently reminded of just how old I am!! It was so great to see these ladies and even nicer to see just how well they are doing.

School does not wrap up until June 20th, so we still have a few weeks until summer officially begins. I'm slowing but surely getting this house cleaned and summertime ready. My next job is to get about 15 yards of mulch delivered and spread. Yikes. I have a VERY large job ahead of me.

Hope you all had a great long weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

i hope you didn't get all silly and start crying like you did that one night at the hotel...:)

2:59 PM  
Blogger M-Dawg said...

NYC looked like a ton of fun. Your pics are great.

I'm out on the 20th of June too. 15 more wake up days baby!!! :-)

Enjoy the yard work. :-)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home