Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vegas 2010

This is where the Colorado River meets Lake Meade - right where the brown water meets the blue. Pretty crazy, huh? The Colorado is very brown because of the sediment in the water but almost immediately clears, thus the line.
Flying over the Hoover Dam.

Front seats in the helicopter on the way out. Awesome!!


An hommage to my current favorite flick.

A quick pic at Tony and Tina's wedding. Very fun!


Shawn and I had a great time relaxing and seeing some super shows in Las Vegas this past weekend. We saw Cirque's Ka on Saturday night, went to Tony and Tina's Wedding on Sunday, and took a helicopter to the Grand Canyon on Monday. The weather was perfect - high 70s and sunny every day - so I came home with a little color as well. However, I don't think I'll be doing a red eye again anytime soon. That was a rough flight to recover from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home