Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ah, the life of a blogger.

I don't know about you, but the internet has made me extremely lazy when it comes to correspondence. I'll send a quick email to say hello but I find myself using the phone quite infrequently. Since we are so far away from "home"...I quote that because often times I don't really feel as though home exists as in "going home for the holidays" as we are all so spread out now and very removed from Pittsburgh...I have lost touch with people who were once very dear to me. Then came Blogspot.com. What a great window into the lives of a few whom I have not really known for the last few years due to distance and life. Keep up those updates and keep on posting pictures. I'm nosy and I want to see your kiddos and know what you've been up to!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

BORING!!!! Time for an update!!!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home