Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat!


We've already been trick-or-treating up here in New England. For some reason, our town does Halloween the Sunday before from 1-4 so we had a trick-or-treat party yesterday. The kids all had a great time - 14 in all! A few of the older ones, Conner included, went over to a neighboring development for round 2 after sorting through the loot gathered in our neighborhood. Ah, to be a kid on Halloween (or any holiday for that matter!) My mom got the boys trick-or-treat bags that say, "trick-or-treat." Here's a video of Grady wanting to hear the bag talk to him.

I'm fighting a nasty cold/sinus infection/??. I've been feeling pretty lousy since Wednesday night so I'm hoping that whatever this is will have run it's course soon. I'm avoiding the pool at all costs during this time...not a good combination!

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is almost upon us. I'll be heading down to North Carolina with the boys on November 19th to spend the holiday with my mom and Brian as well as Shawn's family - Shawn will join us the day before Thanksgiving. Fortunately, we'll be able to do Thanksgiving with my family and Shawn's. This will be a first for us! Someday we'll be able to remain at our own home for the holidays.

Dash!



Bam Bam...of course Grady wouldn't sit still for a good picture!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

well, you managed to put aunt sayward in tears. grady is so freakin' cute and i miss the boys terribly. bam bam is too cute and i wish dash could run right down here to sc and give me a big hug!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Julie Wieder said...

i think i have that same cold/infection. not lots of fun! your kids look sooo cute! are you coming here at all for turkey day? can't remember....talk to you soon.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home