Friday, September 30, 2005

It's been a long September

Well, not really. The month has really flown by and this fall isn't showing signs of moving any more slowly. Funny how life does that. I once heard that time seems to move so slow when you are young because, for instance, a year to a two year old is half of their life. As we age, so the ratio changes thus the perceived passing of time changes as well.

I say all of this because I am currently training for a sprint triathlon and I just looked back on this month's distances. Since Sept. 1 I've run 24 miles, biked 140 miles, and swam 6 miles. Where did the time go?? I don't feel like I've had enough time to do all of that. I am, however, aiming to hit some higher numbers this month and not miss any workouts on the schedule. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home