Monday, October 17, 2005

Fall is finally here!


This is what we see each day out of our kitchen windows!

Well, a great time was had by all at the shower this weekend. The weather was perfect, Mrs. Carson and Robyn had the place decorated beautifully, we had lots of yummy food, I could go on and on. I was so happy that the event went off without a hitch and Sayward had a lovely shower. The whole weekend was great, really. I got to spend some much needed time with my grandmother and her sister, my great aunt Nancy, and I felt as though I ran into someone familiar at every turn.

My flight got in very late Sunday night so I spent Monday getting some errands done as well as the piles of laundry that gathered over the three days that I was gone. I think the boys had a good time when I was away - one pair of Conner's pants were totally trashed. That means fun, right? Shawn is in Long Island for the week with the new sales rep. Turns out the guy they hired is a boy (man now) who grew up across the street from me...this world continues to get smaller and smaller.

Have a great week!

My mom, Sayward, and me before the shower.


The "diaper" cake! (I really don't know why I didn't move that bread...silly!)


The mommy-to-be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

well, good, it looks like i am wearing a long shirt with no pants...lovely. :)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home