Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm a little pancake!

Here's Grady in cahoots with the other team. She's lucky she's such a cutie!!
This is a song we sing at Grady's swimming lesson, obviously to the tune of "I'm a little teapot." It was stuck in my head this morning, thus prompting me to make pancakes for breakfast and reminding me to post my recipe. If you've ever been a guest at the Johnson home then you've more than likely tried my pancakes, for which the recipe is often requested. So, if you've had them and want to replicate your experience, although, is that REALLY possible, or want to try something new then here you go.

2 cups flour
4 T sugar
1 t salt
1 t baking soda
1 cup french vanilla yogurt
2 eggs
4 T butter melted
milk to thin

You can use flavored yogurt for a yummy twist. One of my favorites is to use Banilla yogurt (it's a Stoneyfield Farm flavor - I'm kind of partial to their yogurt), add chocolate chips, and serve with whipped cream.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek Rydall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sayward said...

You read my mind! I love your pancakes and I always forget to have you write them down. And, ironically, Ashley and I were just talking about making pancakes from scratch the other day!! Yummy! I can't wait!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home