Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just another day in paradise!




Our whole group dressed for a fantastic dinner at The White Witch.














On the beach at The Ritz.















Well, we're back. We woke up in Jamaica yesterday morning, strolled the beach, had a nice breakfast outside and today we woke to Conner running into our room giving us hugs and kisses. Both are a great way to start a day!

As you can see, the weather was absolutely beautiful and I am pretty sure it would have been difficult to find a more spectacular resort. We were extremely spoiled all week. Spa treatments everyday, drinks by the score poolside, fantastic food...gym here I come!!

My mom had a very busy week with the boys. She asked me several times how I do it and my answer is, I just do. Now she knows why I go to the gym every day...I need energy to keep up with those kids! Conner and Grady had a great time with Nana and now they are enjoying having their daddy back to wrestle and be crazy with. (As I type, they are running the circle and screaming...why did I want to leave Jamaica??????)

Grady is now 2 years old and just as cute as ever. He had a great birthday with lots of very good friends the night before we left. The football cake was a complete hit - the birthday boy kept running up to the table yelling "ba-ball" and wanting to look at it.

Have a great week and I'll post again before we leave for Hawaii!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it. Was Nana drinking heavily in that picture? ;)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Julie Wieder said...

Nana looks very worn out in that picture. How quickly nana's forget the WORK we do. Needless to say, I am Extraordinarily envious of what looked to be an amazing vacation you had. And to think you get to do it all again in a couple of days. What a lady of leisure you are!! Have another GREAT trip! Miss you! Julie...ps- hopefully while you are lounging by another pool, I will be giving birth!!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home