Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Grady!

I was a bit under the weather yesterday...developed a slight cold but I'm feeling MUCH better today...so I'm tardy in blogging a happy birthday wish to the Grades. He is telling everyone he is now 6, but holds up 4 fingers. Too silly! See the video link for his birthday singing at Bugaboo Creek.

Shawn is totally into Guitar Hero. Ok, so am I, and I think I'm developing carpal tunnel.


This is a before and after of the boys' room. It is not quite done as I still need to do the cityscape with chalkboard paint. However, as you can see, this is a marked improvement.



This is a before and after of the loft area. It had functioned as a catch-all for storage, etc. until I finally got a more organized space together. I am most proud of my "leather" ottoman I scored at Target for $13. (I say "leather" because I'm pretty sure it's not real...but it does play the part rather well.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

i call that lazy guitar hero. what, is he playing jazz!?

4:18 PM  
Blogger M-Dawg said...

Happy belated b-day Grady! He's getting so big! Wow!

I hear guitar hero is the hot game right now.

Love the pics of the home improvements - you are sooooo good with that stuff!! I stink at it! :-(

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home