Wednesday, November 12, 2008

There's a light at the end of the tunnel!






So...this is how I've been spending my days thus far. I'm just about done with our bedroom and the boys' rooms. I just finished the laundry room - Shawn had to switch out the wall recepticle for the dryer plug so I didn't have a dryer until this morning. I am really liking the smaller space and the boys seem to be adjusting really well. Conner's first day of school was today and he said he really enjoyed it. He's made fast friends with the girl next door and a boy up the street...both in second grade. Grady had a great time at the new gym while I was on the tour - they have lots of fun classes for the kids each day so there is plenty for him during our time there. Shawn and I are liking the new neighborhood - we miss our old neighbors but have some very friendly ones here as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sayward said...

1. I love the kitchen.
2. hmmm...i wonder where the old furtinture sat in the family room?
3. do you have enough pictures of me for the new house? i can send some up.

8:00 AM  
Blogger M-Dawg said...

The new home looks great! I'm loving that kitchen - wow!

And, I'm thrilled to hear the boys are enjoying school and the new neighborhood too.

Happy unpacking! :-)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Tobey Family said...

Welcome home Johnson Family welcome home! Enjoy the new home and may it bring you all lots of fun and joy! By the way as every one else has said too LOVE THE KITCHEN!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of your kitchen. The house is beautiful!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new house!! Looks like you have lots of room for everyone to come visit! We'll have to do that sometime! Those boys are growing up so fast, I can't believe how big Grady is!! It seems like he should still be a baby!!! Well hopefully we'll see you all soon!!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home