Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fun times with the boys!


I was roaming Target this week with Grady when he decided sunglasses were the one thing missing from our cart. And, since I have a very difficult time saying no to my baby, we left with one pair for both Conner and the little man. Grady just can't seem to get them on right side up and Conner is quite impressed with how cool he looks. I've always thought kids in sunglasses are too cute.

The boys and I will have a quick week, only 3 days, then we are on a plane Thursday morning to Nana and Brian's. Conner is very excited and has been counting down the "sleeps" until it is time to leave. (Time is measured in sleeps for Conner.)

I got Conner this very touristy hat/dreadlock souvenir in Jamaica. The kid is 5 and I thought he'd have fun with it.



















Shawn was called downstairs the other day only to find Conner in his "reading room." Little stinker!



















I wish the picture were a little better...this is Conner this morning at his school. The preschool students sang two songs during the service. Conner was a little shy...I don't think he did any of the motions...but he was very handsome up on stage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home