Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another gorgeous Mother's Day in New England!


So, it has not stopped raining since Friday and it's supposed to rain for, I'm told, the next 7 days. Lovely. However, despite the weather I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got to sleep in, we went to church, went out to a fantastic brunch at the Bedford Villiage Inn (it is once a year but is even better than the Grand Concourse for brunch - if anyone thought that was possible), and relaxed for the entire afternoon. And to top it all off, my guys picked out a very pretty Vera Bradley bag for me - they are so good to me!
Shawn will be in Long Island this week so I'm flying solo. I have a feeling that we'll be going to the gym in the evenings quite a bit - that's my stay sane tactic when Shawn is gone. Luckily Conner and Grady love their time there so the two hours fly by!

No foot traffic this weekend in the house. I'm sure Mother's Day coupled with this amazingly horrible weather didn't help matters. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this means the home we want didn't have any action either.

As you can see, Grady had a very healthy lunch consisting of a sampling of the dessert table. I don't know what is up with his eating as of late...he's been very picky and not too interested in food in general. I suppose it is just a stage.

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger M-Dawg said...

Happy belated Mom's Day -

Love the pics -

The boys looks great -

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home