Monday, May 21, 2007

Update

Conner and Grady goofing around.


Yep...that's me and Newt...he was signing his most recent book, Pearl Harbor, at the Manchester Wal-Mart this afternoon.
So, I've been told that "Crocs All Around" is boring and I need to update.

Let's see...

Mother's Day 2007 - We spent the day at Canobie Lake Park (small amusement park about 25 minutes away) with some friends. It was a gorgeous day and the kids had a great time. Best part, I didn't need to plan a thing. Also, my boys got me a beautiful Vera Bradley duffle bag that I cannot wait to use this weekend on our trip to Bar Harbor. Each year we take a trip with our old neighbors, and great friends, the Tobeys. This one is a bit postponed as we didn't get anything accomplished in the fall, so it's a spring trip up to Maine.

Post Mother's Day - Things have been busy around here. Shawn has been traveling quite a bit and I've been keeping busy with the boys. Conner and Grady are both taking swim lessons and Conner has Tae Kwon Do twice a week. The gym continues to keep me busy with scheduling and the general day to day happenings of the childcare rooms.
Other than the above, life has been moving at a manageable pace. With Conner in kindergarten it's not quite as easy to pick up and go away as much as we would like, so we've been enjoying spending time with friends and working around the house. Shawn has been working like crazy outside on the flower beds - they were out of control and needed quite a bit of TLC. I can't say we are totally done but they look 100% better and are nearing completion. (I had 6 yards of mulch delivered last week but I think I should have ordered 10.)
Take care and have a great week.
Shawn, the boys, and our friends' daughter on the teacups at Canobie.

Grady and his "Superman hair" do.


Conner on one of the rides at Canobie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home