Saturday, December 04, 2010

Winter 2010

Fun in the fall leaves!

Sibs!

Nana and all of her grandchildren.

Hamming it up!

Family portrait at Nana's.

My sweet boys.

Just a quick update from us. This is my most favorite season of the year so I try to make it as special as possible for everyone. Fortunately, and much to my surprise, I am finished shopping and wrapping EXTREMELY early so I'm getting to enjoy the season a little more myself.

We were able to spend Thanksgiving down in North Carolina with both Shawn's family and mine. I am ashamed to say that I didn't break out the camera at all at the Johnson Thanksgiving but I did get some great pictures from Nana's. The kids had a great time with all of their cousins and I especially loved having my brother and sister together for the holiday. Fun was had by all and we are already looking forward to next year's visit.

Upon our return from the south, I made it a point to get decorated for Christmas right away. There are few things I enjoy more than decorating for the holidays and this year was no different. Although, I think that I may be needing more space for my decorations! Grady and Conner's favorite additions to the season would have to be Elf Buddy (our Elf on the Shelf...thank you, Dolores!) and the advent calendars...all 3 of them. Each of the boys got a Lego calendar this year and I also fill a chocolate one for them. Every morning they run downstairs to see what the surprise is and to find just where Elf Buddy has hidden himself.

We still have a few surprises up our sleeves so the excitement is just beginning. We wish you a safe and blessed Christmas season and hope you are enjoying yourselves as much as we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home