Sunday, October 08, 2006

Here it is...


Here's the new house. I am VERY excited to get in for the holidays. The front sitting room is the perfect spot for the tree and there is plenty of space for the annual Christmas Day dinner. I know our soon-to-be neighbors, both behind us and across the street, and am looking forward to being in a neighborhood with loads of kids (as is Conner...he has requested on several occasions to live in an apartment so that we could have more kids around us.) Also, the playroom in the basement is enormous, in fact the basement is the size of a small house so when it's wet and dreary this winter, the boys will have an area where they can play to their heart's content with friends and eachother but not be in the middle of the action. Can you tell that I'm pumped for this move??

On a different note, Shawn and I went to the movies last night...impromptu date night! Anyway, we saw The Departed. Awesome. Jack Nicholson was brilliant, as usual, Mark Wahlberg was outstanding, and Alec Baldwin was hilarious. Of course Leo and Matt were great, but those were the standouts for me. It isn't necessarily a big screen must-see but definitely a must-see at some point.

Well, we will be off to church this morning, then I believe I see some mud and tape in my future this afternoon. There was one little thing that had to be done in the garage for it to pass final inspection...yeah, it's been 2 1/2 years since we finished Shawn's office but the inspections have been a little slow...so I'll be doing the finish work today so we can get that taken care of this week. Home inspections happen this week as well. Pray there are no surprises at either house.

Have a great week.

1 Comments:

Blogger M-Dawg said...

It's beautiful!!!!

Sounds like a great find for you and your family.

Some of my fondest memories of my childhood was playing outside with the neighbors - the boys will have a great time!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a good inspection. :-)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home