Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Some Recent Photos

Last week was Conner's musical theater camp which he really enjoyed. Each day had a theme and when we picked the kids up at the end of the day they would put on a little show. It was very cute. We also had Aimee, Gracie, and Gavin with us last week which was very nice. Grady keeps asking where Gracie is.

This weekend was nice. Conner had his first soccer game on Saturday, which he said he likes more than t-ball...it's also a lot more exciting on the spectating end. Shawn studied a lot for his CFP coming up in November. Shawn and I went to see Bob Dylan, in the rain, on Sunday night...we had field "seats" so we were properly soaked when we finally got to the car just after 10 that night. We did have a good time, even if I didn't know any of the music save one song.

The school year will not officially begin for Conner until September 11th. I'm pretty certain that he'll be afternoon kindergarten, which is what I am hoping. I cannot believe that he's going to school this year. I've had a much more difficult time with this whole process than I thought I would, but I'm ready for him to start.

Hopefully this finds everyone well. Take care.

Conner and Grace waiting patiently for me to pass by during the triathlon.















Conner and Nana in Kennywood.









The family gathered for Shawn's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.













Grady on the carousel in Kennywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home