Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Great Day at Fenway!

Since I was away for our anniversary, we finally celebrated yesterday. I surprised Shawn with Red Sox tickets for yesterday's game and then we finished off the day with a fabulous dinner at Morton's. It was ridiculously hot, but the game was exciting...11 innings with David Ortiz saving the day...and we had some fun fans around us making for a great time.

This week should be pretty low key as we get ready to hit the road back to the burgh this coming Friday. We'll be away until the following Sunday then back to PA the next weekend for my sprint. I'm getting a bit anxious but feeling good about it, after spinning yesterday I threw in a run and felt pretty strong. I got some good race day tips from one of the trainers at my gym who does sprints...I don't want too over-think everything but I also want to be prepared for the transitions.

Hope all is well with everyone. Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Wieder said...

happy belated anniversary!

12:51 PM  
Blogger M-Dawg said...

Happy belated Anniversary!

The game sounded like fun!

Enjoy your trips & kick some butt with your race!!!! :-)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home