Saturday, June 03, 2006

Connerisms and Other Info

So, first off, I got an email from a very old friend of mine, Ashley (Engler) Johnson. Some of you know her I'm sure. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know she's pregnant and due in November!! I'm very excited for her and Thad...congrats!

Next, the very funny things Conner has been saying. Well, really only two things and they are probably only funny to me and Shawn but I thought some family, at least, might get a chuckle. The Entertainment Weekly showed up a couple of weeks ago and the cast of Lost was on the cover. Conner watched part of an episode with me once, so he sees the cover and says, "Mommy, look, it's the lost and found people." Then this morning Grady was doing something very silly and Conner comes into our room and says, "Grady is such a character." Too funny. Also, Conner watched America's Funniest Home Videos for the first time last night. Say what you will, but watching people pass out at weddings or have their seat pulled out from underneath them just never gets old. He was laughing so hard he was crying - it was great!

I finally got a new phone today. Mine stopped ringing after Grady threw it on the ground about one month ago. Wouldn't you know that this morning it rang! I probably would have just kept it but I had a credit with Verizon so I went for the new phone since it was free. Now all I need are some cool ring tones...

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Of course, the Connerisms brought a smile to my face. And I know you and Amer. Funniest Home Videos!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home