Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Return to Film


As I stated in a previous post, our digital camera is down so I've been using the 35mm when I think to pull it out. I've got to say that I really miss film. It was so much fun to pick up prints today - some VERY OLD prints - but prints none the less. I'm currently on the prowl for a new digital camera, but until I find what I am looking for I'm having some fun going back to the stone ages!! The above photo is from Conner's graduation last month and the pictures below are of the boys helping daddy wash the car.

Here's Grades at the beach last summer.
Shawn and Grades.

1 Comments:

Blogger M-Dawg said...

Nice pics!

There is something to be said for film vs. digital.

Digital is more convenient and easier to use at times.

But, film has that quality that just seems more real to me.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home