Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Say a prayer for my sanity...please!

All I can say is, Ugh! That is how I am feeling. So much to do, so little time...a good stress but a stress none the less. The boys are holding up pretty well but I can tell that they are sensing my frustrations. A friend of mine reminded me that this too will pass...how true. It is all too easy to lose sight of that in the midst of the craziness of life. So, in light of that, just keep me in your thoughts and prayers these next two weeks. I'm not to the point of being completely overwhelmed but I've let my concerns get the better of me so I need to remember that, yes, this too will pass, and to prioritize well. Also, Conner is going to be switching schools. This has been very hard for me (I know, I wanted to move to get into another school and now I'm sad that he's leaving this one) because he is sad about leaving his class. We got the October calendar from school a couple of weeks ago, and when I showed him when his last day was, he drew a sad face on that day. I know, he'll be fine, but it made me sad for him. I guess that just comes with being a mom. I think I'll spare my blog readers the details of the next two weeks and just post some pics once we're in the house. Take care!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Wieder said...

praying for you! xoxo- julie

4:08 PM  
Blogger Sayward said...

suck it up.

:)

love you.

12:49 PM  
Blogger M-Dawg said...

Hang in there kiddo!

One day at a time -

Hugs!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home