Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Conner!




My baby boy turned six today. (In fact, I see the time is 4:19 p.m. as I type...he was born around 4:25 p.m.) I cannot believe how time has flown these last six years. Conner has lived in four different homes during his six short years (and has done quite a bit more traveling than either Shawn or I ever did). We are truly blessed. Happy Birthday, Conman!!! We love you!

Grady does not look that happy in this picture but I wanted to post a recent picture of the Grades for those of you chomping at the bit for me to get some pictures up.

Oh yeah, most of you know that I work in the child care room at our gym. I have really enjoyed my time there over the last year and a half but have recently been feeling like I might want to move into something more in the way of managment. Last Friday, my manager spoke to me about taking her position so that she could transition into another area within the gym. I'm really excited about the opportunity and have a meeting/interview with the GM of The Executive this Friday afternoon. We'll see what comes of the meeting but everyone seems very positive about the whole transition. I'll be sure to keep you posted on what happens!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Wieder said...

Happy Birthday Conner! Unreal.. when did we get old enough to have kids that actually go to school!! Glad to hear that things are going so well for you. I would love to hear from you!! Love- julie

9:03 PM  
Blogger M-Dawg said...

Happy birthday Connor!!!!

Tell Mommy to give ya lots of hugs for me! :-)

That's great about the gym! Sounds like it would be fun too!

Keep us posted! :-)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home