Saturday, November 11, 2006

A few pics from the video cam

I just now figured out how to link the video camera to the computer in order to export some photos. It was very simple - I've just not had the time to do it. Here are a couple of random pics.

Grady got ahold of my mascara thinking it was chapstick.



















Shawn and Grades at Animal Kingdom.


















My guys on Conner's first day of school.













This is Ashley (Engler) Johnson and me over Labor Day weekend. We only got her for the night but it was so nice to catch up with my old friend. And...I just got news that she had a BOY!!! Jaden Joseph Johnson was born Oct. 30th. Congrats Thad and Ashley!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger M-Dawg said...

Great pics of the kids -

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Have you adjusted to your new home?

Happy Turkey Day (early) :-)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home